AUTECH model is conversion vehicle installed AUTECH specification parts
Respond to all the speed you need with the new model of e-POWER technology. More horsepower and a larger battery provide more powerful acceleration allowing you to get to all destinations with more excitement and enjoyment.
Intelligent e-Pedal Step
The e-Pedal Step** allows the driver to launch, accelerate/ decelerate, and can even provide regenerative braking to charge the battery. You can drive comfortably without fatigue, no matter how close or far the route is. That's because you can accelerate and decelerate with just one accelerator, making your driving experience more fun and exciting.
**Works together with DRIVE MODE at SPORT MODE and ECO MODE. When the foot is raised off the accelerator, the car will decelerate to 5 km/h.
The e-POWER Technology Working System
Driven by 100% electric motor by converting fuel into electric power. Therefore, you can launch quickly and accelerate as you need without adjusting driving behavior with a fuel efficiency of 26.3 km/liter* for city drive.
*Test results according to European standards UN ECE Reg.101 Rev.2, NEDC Mode. (Urban Conditions)
During Normal Driving
- Driving with an electric motor powered by battery power provides both quiet and smooth driving.
- The battery supplies stored electricity to propel an electric motor for moving a car.
- An engine and a generator will produce electricity to propel the electric motor that makes driving the highest efficiency.
During Decelerating From The Accelerator Withdrawal
- The speed will decrease gently when the accelerator is released. The regenerative system will produce electricity from the electric motor and store electricity in the battery.
During Driving At A Constant Speed
- The motor is propelled by electricity produced by the engine and the generator.
- Meanwhile, the engine and the generator willautomatically produce electricity to store in the battery when the battery is low.
NISSAN KICKS e-POWER has driving modes that allow the driver to select the response type of the electric motor as needed, both in terms of performance and economy.
No need to adjust car-using behavior
Meet the needs of everyday use in every way
Nissan's e-POWER technology is powered by a 100% electric motor, using a gasoline engine to generate electricity. The engine will turn the fuel into electricity and store it in a lithium-ion battery, then send it to the electric motor to drive the car by just adding the fuel as usual, just like a typical car used in everyday life. Create convenience in daily use without needing to plan a trip or adjust habituated car-using behavior.
DRIVING WITH CONFIDENCE
A new car warranty
e-POWER Technology Of The Year
Yearly 2021 in Japan