Nissan Premium Warranty
Extended for up to 2 years and complementary 24 hour-roadside assistance
Nissan offers Nissan Premium Warranty, an extended warranty program that provides customers a peace of mind and the ability to choose the coverage plan according to lifestyle and needs. Starting price at only 2,500 baht with the benefits of 24-hour roadside assistance. The Nissan Premium Warranty Program from Nissan is managed by AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and underwritten by Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Pcl. (“Allianz Ayudhya”)
- Start continuous protection immediately after the new car warranty expires*
- Covers a list of up to 17 parts, close to the new car warranty (subject to coverage plan)
- Unlimited number of times and can claim up to the car price at the date of purchase (Sum Assured).
- Safe in every journey with 24-hour roadside assistance service. For more details, visit https://en.nissan.co.th/owners/24-hour-roadside-assistance.html
- Increase the value of the car when it is resold. The program continues even after changing the owner's name
Note: Warranty and coverage terms and conditions are subject to the terms of Allianz Ayudhya insurance policies which is the insurer
Program terms and conditions
- Applicable to the vehicles that the warranty from the manufacturer has started for not more than 7 months or the mileage does not exceed 10,000 km. (whichever comes first).
- The vehicle must be maintained by Nissan service centers nationwide at a standard periodic check every 6 months or 10,000 km (every 6 months or 7,000 km for New Almera model) or whichever comes first.
- Applicable to only personal use, and no modifications beyond manufacturer's standards.
- Not applicable to vehicles used for racing purposes or as a race car, a taxi, a vehicle used for the driving test of a driving school, a rental car, or a public transportation car.
- All supporting documents must be accurate and complete.