Nissan's 24-hour roadside assistance service for in-warranty cars is available on all routes covering all provinces throughout Thailand. We are ready to provide advice or fix any problems that make your car travel unsafe or unable to continue your journey. You can simply call for assistance immediately at 02 305 8432. Nissan's 24-hour roadside assistance specialists are available to assist you whenever you need it.
The 24-hour roadside assistance service specialists can provide advice in both Thai and English, with fully computerized systems including a digital map covering all provinces in Thailand, enabling them to pinpoint your location quickly and accurately. In addition, the specialists and a team of technicians are ready to assist you and answer any questions. In the event that the problem can be solved at the breakdown location, a team of technicians will be sent to solve such problems, such as battery problems, running out of fuel, flat tires or mistakenly locked vehicles. If the problem cannot be solved at the breakdown location, a towing truck will be sent to bring your car to the nearest Nissan service center.
Our 24-hour roadside assistance service covers the following benefits:
1. Free an unlimited number of Roadside Assistance Services.
24-hour technical advice service in the event of an accident or breakdown.
2. Free an unlimited number of lifting/towing services.
Free lifting/towing services to the nearest Nissan authorized service center with no distance limit or if the customer prefers lifting/towing to any alternative destination, free lifting/towing services up to a distance of 20 kilometers. For distances exceeding 20 kilometers, the cost of additional distance will be charged to the customer of 25 baht per kilometer. For Nissan EV car, free lifting/towing to the nearest Nissan EV service center with unlimited distance.
For long distance towing (in excess of 50 kilometers), the Roadside Assistance Center will offer a fixed rate, based on a lower per kilometer charge, and seek approval and consent from the customer prior to lifting/towing.
Arrangement of replacement vehicle (car rental) service, in the event that the vehicle is towed away from the breakdown location. The customer shall be responsible for any costs incurred from the arrangement of replacement vehicle.
3. Free delivery of spare keys
In the event of mistakenly Locked vehicles, if the customer has a spare key and the key is at a location within 15 kilometers, the Roadside Assistance Centre can arrange for collection and delivery of the key to the breakdown location. For distances exceeding 15 kilometers, the cost of additional distance will be charged to the customer of 25 Baht per kilometer. Alternatively, the Roadside Assistance Centre can also arrange for a locksmith to attend the breakdown, however the cost of a locksmith’s service is not covered under the assistance program and the customer shall be responsible for any costs incurred. The coordinator will inform the locksmith service rate for the customer's approval and consent before providing the service.
4. Free tire change service in case of flat or leaking tires.
Free tire change service in case of flat or leaking tires except in the event of a broken tire or an accident.
5. Free up to 10 liters of fuel
Free up to 10 liters of fuel in the event that the vehicle is immobilized due to run out of fuel. Please note that this benefit can only be used once a year per vehicle. On subsequent occasions within the same 12 month-period, the service can be provided, but the cost of fuel shall be responsible by the customer.
In the event that the Nissan EV car is immobilized due to run out of electric, free towing to the nearest EV charging station with unlimited distance. The following convenience services are provided:
Within a distance of 100 kilometers, a taxi or limousine will be provided from the place where EV battery run out to your onward destination or place of resident.
If the distance exceeds 100 kilometers, the customer can choose one of the following benefits (Maximum budget of THB 6,000 per event)
a) Accommodation (Room only) or
b) Economy Air ticket, Train or Coach transportation to onward destination or place of resident (One way) or
c) Car rental
6. Free hotel or car rental services
In the event that the vehicle is breakdown during travelling more than 100 kilometers away from usual place of residence and the vehicle is taken to the nearest Nissan Service Center but cannot be completed within the same day, the customer can choose one of the following benefits:
a) Up to 2 night’s accommodation for 2 passengers, with a maximum budget of THB 1,000 per person per night. Please note that coverage is for room tariff’s only, any additional expenses such as food, beverages, telephone charges, etc. are the responsibility of the customer; or
b) Car rental up to 2 days with a maximum budget of THB 1,000 per day.
*Any costs or expenses not covered by the program as mentioned above shall be responsible by the customer.
For EV cars, the customer can choose one of the following benefits:
a) Up to 2 nights’ accommodation (Room only) for driver and up to 4 passengers within a maximum of THB 1,500 per person or
b) Economy air ticket, train or coach transportation to onward or place of resident (One way) for driver and up to 4 passengers or
c) Car rental up to 2 days with a maximum budget of THB 2,500 per day.
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE* (IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT)
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE* (IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT)
The customer will be entitled to the medical assistance service in the event of a car accident when travelling more than 150 kilometers away from the customer’s usual place of residence, not exceeding 90 days per trip in Thailand. The program includes following benefits:
our-medical consulting service.
Referral service to hospitals/medical service providers throughout Thailand.
Emergency evacuation service in the event that the customer is in a critical condition to the nearest suitable hospital. (Nissan Roadside Assistance Service’s medical team retains the absolute right to decide whether the customer’s medical condition is sufficiently serious to apply emergency medical condition and the right to decide the place the customer shall be evacuated to as well as the means or method of such evacuation. This will be carried out having regard to all assessed facts and circumstance of which we are aware at the relevant time.
Medical repatriation after having the medical evacuation.
Referral service for family members who are traveling together back to their domicile for relatives to take care of if you need emergency evacuation services.
*The medical assistance service is covered only in Thailand and provide for car owners and family members. (Family member means husband / wife and children under 18 years old) who have been notified to Nissan Roadside Assistance, up to a maximum of 5 persons and travel together in the same trip.
**The medical evacuation/repatriation is maximum coverage of 1,000,000 Baht per event and referred to the medical assistance exclusions listed.
Conditions and exclusions of roadside assistance service
Vehicle shall mean a 4-wheeled motor vehicle used only for personal purposes and shall exclude motorcycle, public light bus, taxi, bus, truck, heavy duty vehicle and vehicle for hire or reward.
1) Vehicles that are over seven (7) years old.
2) Where the Vehicle has undergone unauthorized modifications (including without limitation any replacements, removals or additions) not in conformity to the manufacturer’s specifications or the Vehicle has been modified for racing, trials, or rallying or any accident or any claim for Service has arisen in respect of such races, trials, rallies or participation in such activities.
3) Where the Vehicle is carrying more passengers or towing a greater weight than that for which it was designed as stated in the manufacturers specifications or arising from or connection with the improper, unauthorized, reckless or negligent operation of the Vehicle or misuse of the Vehicle.
4) Loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequence of war, invasion, Act of God (e.g. flood, earthquake), Act of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the foregoing or not) beyond the control of the User or the person operating or having control of the Vehicle at the time of the accident.
5) Provision of Services outside the geographical limits.
6) Any person drives the Vehicle who does not hold a valid license issued by a competent authority.
7) Mechanical breakdown due to lack of oil or water. In such cases, assistance will still be provided but the User will have to bear fully expenses and costs personally.
8) The Vehicle is in an unroadworthy condition at the commencement of the journey or the Vehicle has not been regularly serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or the Vehicle has not been serviced within 12 months from the last maintenance service.
9) Nissan Roadside Assistance shall not be held responsible for any damage to or theft of objects and accessories which are left in or outside the Vehicle.
10) Nissan Roadside Assistance shall not be responsible for any costs in respect of any breakdowns resulting from or connected with the Vehicle manufacturer’s recall.
11) Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost of any breakdowns resulting from unauthorized repairs or from faulty workmanship performed by a dealership or service station or garage or any mechanic fourteen (14) days prior to the breakdown or failure by the dealership or service station or garage or mechanic to rectify an ongoing fault.
12) Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost of any breakdowns caused by the fitting of accessories to the Vehicle which are not genuine or are not from the original manufacturer or which are not approved by the manufacturer.
13) Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for providing roadside assistance service of a vehicle in the absence of the User.
Medical Assistance Exclusions
The following treatment, items, conditions, activities and their related or consequential expenses are excluded unless Nissan Roadside Assistance has given its prior written approval.
1) Any expenses incurred as a result of a Pre-existing Condition.
2) More than one emergency evacuation and/or repatriation for any single medical condition of a User during the term of the insurance policy, subject to a maximum of one year.
3) Any costs or expenses not expressly covered by the program and not approved in advance and in writing by Nissan Roadside Assistance and/or not arranged by Nissan Roadside Assistance. This exception shall not apply to Emergency Medical Evacuation from remote or primitive areas when Nissan Roadside Assistance cannot be contacted in advance and delay might reasonably be expected in loss or life or harm to the User.
4) Any events occurring when the User is within one hundred and fifty (150) km from the Place of Residence.
5) Any expenses for Users who are travelling more than one hundred and fifty (150) km from the Place of Residence contrary to the advice of a medical practitioner, or for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment or for rest and recuperation following any prior accident, illness or Pre-existing Condition.
6) Any expenses for medical evacuation or repatriation if the User is not suffering from a Serious Medical Condition, and/or in the opinion of Nissan Roadside Assistance physician, the User can be adequately treated locally, or treatment can be reasonably delayed until the User returns to his/her Place of Residence.
7) Any expenses for medical evacuation or repatriation where the user, in the opinion of Nissan Roadside Assistance physician, can travel as an ordinary passenger without a medical escort.
8) Any treatments or expenses related to childbirth, miscarriage or pregnancy. This exception shall not apply to any abnormal pregnancy or vital complication of pregnancy which endangers the life of the mother and/or unborn child during the first twenty-four (24) weeks of pregnancy.
9) Any expenses related to accident or injury occurring while the User is engaged in caving, mountaineering or rock climbing necessitating the use of guides or ropes, potholing, skydiving, parachuting, bungee-jumping, ballooning, hang gliding, deep sea diving utilizing hard helmet with air hose attachments, martial arts, rallying, racing of any kind other than on foot, and any organized sports undertaken on a professional or sponsored basis.
10) Any expenses incurred for emotional, mental or psychiatric illness.
11) Any expenses incurred as a result of a self-inflicted injury, suicide, drug addiction or abuse, alcohol abuse, sexually transmitted diseases.
12) Any expenses incurred as a result of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or any AIDS related condition or disease.
13) Any expenses related to the User engaging in any form of aerial flight except as a passenger on a schedule airline flight or licensed charter aircraft over an established route.
14) Any expenses related to the User engaging in the commission of, or the attempt to commit, an unlawful act.
15) Any expenses related to treatment performed or ordered by a non-registered practitioner not in accordance with the standard medical practice as defined in the country of treatment.
16) Any expenses incurred as a result of the User engaging in active service in the armed forces or police of any nation active participation in war (whether declared or not), invasion, Act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, riot, revolution or insurrection.
17) Any expenses which is a direct result of nuclear reaction or radiation.
18) Any expenses incurred for or as a result of any activity required from or on a slip or oil-rig platform, or at a similar offshore location.
19) Any expenses in respect of the User more than seventy (70) years old at the date of intervention.
20) Any expenses, regardless of any contributory cause(s), involving the use of release or the threat thereof of any nuclear weapon or device or chemical or biological agent, including but not limited to expenses in any way caused or contributed to by an Act of Terrorism or war.
Definition of medical assistance
“Act of Terrorism” refers to an act, including but not limited to the use of force or violence and/ or threat thereof, of any person or group(s) of persons, whether acting alone or on behalf of or in connection with any organization(s) or government(s), committed for political, religious, ideological or ethnic purposes or reasons including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public, or any section of the public, in fear.
“Place of Residence” refers to the User’s permanent place of residence in Thailand.
“Pre-existing Condition” refers to any medical condition in respect of which the User has been hospitalized during the 12-month period immediately prior to the first day the User is included in Nissan Roadside Assistance program or any medical condition that has been diagnosed or treated by a medical practitioner including prescribed drugs within the 6-month period immediately prior to the first day the User is included in Nissan Roadside Assistance program.
“Serious Medical Condition” refers to a condition which in the option of Nissan Roadside Assistance constitutes a serious medical emergency requiring urgent remedial treatment to avoid death or serious impairment of the User’s immediate or long-term health prospects. The seriousness of the medical condition will be judged within the context of the User’s geographical location, the nature of the medical emergency and the local availability of appropriate medical care or facilities.
EXTENSION OF 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Nissan offers the benefit of 24-hour roadside assistance to over 3 years vehicles that out of warranty. Just bring the vehicle for a periodic maintenance service at any Nissan Service Center, receive a free 24-hour roadside assistance service for 6 months.