Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Ltd. is pleased to inform you that we have widened the payment channels for your convenience:
PAY OVER THE COUNTER AT A BANK
You can pay by cash or cheque in selected banks; just present your payment form to any branch of the bank of service across the country.
- The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Thai Farmers Bank Public Company Limited, payable by cash only
- Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
- Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited, payable by cash only
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, payable by cash only
- Siam City Bank Public Company Limited, payable by cash only
- Request for payment form along with a description, click here
VIA MPAY SERVICE
GSM Advance or One-2-Call customers can pay the instalment via their mobile phone with a few simple steps.
PAY BY PDC - POST DATE CHEQUE
Please issue cheque payable to “Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Ltd.”. Ensure it is pre-dated and that the Leasing Contract No. is specified on the back. Post to “Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Ltd. (Customer Services)” or bring it to Headquarters Nissan Leasing (Thailand). Please note that the cheque must be submitted at least 7 working days prior to the designated date of payment.
PAY AT PAY STATION COUNTERS OR POST OFFICES ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Clients can make a cash payment at Pay Stations in AIS / Telewiz Shops, or pay at the Post office; up to a maximum of 50,000 baht per transaction. Please use the payment form when paying at the counter.