CARE FOR YOU – NEW NORMAL LIFE
Recently, COVID-19 pandemic is expanding in Thailand. Nissan enhance safety and prevention policy nationwide. To add peace-of-mind whenever customers bring their cars to service at Nissan service centers. The new policy include:
1. Clean & Sanitize service centers every 2 hrs.
2. Measure employee’s & customer’s temperature before the individual enter service centers.
3. Employees must wear a mask at work.
4. Prepare and provide hand sanitizer for customers.
5. Free car sanitizing for Nissan customers by using high standard disinfectant which certificated by international institutions and USFDA. We disinfect touch points such as steering wheel, gear knob, seats, handle and console etc. (Nissan reserves the right to amend, cancel, or change details without prior notice).
Interested Nissan customers can book a service at the nearest Nissan service center, contact Nissan Call Center on 02-401-9600.