Nissan Motor (Thailand) 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
It’s all about you
From the moment that you become a Nissan owner, we want to make sure that you are properly taken care of. One part of our approach to customer care is the Nissan Roadside Assistance program. All new car buyers receive 3-years complimentary membership in the Nissan Roadside Assistance program. Although we don’t really expect you to encounter any vehicle problems, it is sometimes possible for your driving enjoyment to be interrupted by an unforeseen mishap. If this happens, it is our aim to make sure that help is quickly on hand to help you and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Nissan Roadside Assistance provides help when you need it most.
Nissan Roadside Assistance is available nationwide. Should you encounter any problem that makes your vehicle either unable or unsafe for you to continue your journey, then simply call the Nissan Roadside Assistance Centre and help will be quickly made available.
How to request assistance
Simply call 24hr Nissan Roadside Assistance at 02 305 8432, where experienced Roadside Assistance Coordinators are standing by to take your call.
Roadside Assistance Coordinators in the 24hr Call Centre are fluent in Thai and English. They have at their disposal a fully computerised system that includes digital mapping covering all provinces in Thailand, enabling them to quickly and accurately pinpoint your location. They will assist you with straightforward problems, but will quickly involve a Technician to help with diagnosis if the cause of the breakdown is unclear. If the problem is something that can be resolved at the roadside, a Mobile Technician will be sent to assist you. This includes problems such as flat batteries, running out of petrol, punctures and keys being locked in the car. Generally, if the problem is more serious than this, a tow truck will be sent to recover your vehicle.
Nissan Roadside Assistance includes the following benefits:
- An unlimited number of Emergency Roadside Services per year
- An unlimited number of towing services per year
- Free towing to the “nearest” Nissan Authorized Dealer or if you prefer towing to any alternative destination, free towing up to a distance of 20km, the cost of additional distance will be charged at 25 Baht per km. (Nissan Electronic Vehicle (EV) - free towing to the nearest Nissan EV Authorized Dealer within the distance of 20km, the cost of additional distance will be charged at 25 Baht per km.)
- For long distance towing (in excess of 50 kilometres), the Roadside Assistance Centre will offer a fixed price, based on a lower per kilometre charge, and agree this with you prior to authorising the towing.
- 24 hour access to free technical advice in the event of an accident or breakdown
- “Mistakenly Locked” vehicles – If you have a spare key and the key is at a location within 15km, then we can arrange for collection and delivery of the key to the breakdown location. For distances beyond 15 km. a charge of 25 Baht per km will apply. We can also arrange for a locksmith to attend the breakdown, however the cost of a locksmith’s service is not covered under the assistance program and you shall be responsible for any costs incurred.
- Up to 10 liters of free fuel in the event that your vehicle is immobilized due to run out of fuel. Please note that this benefit can only be used one time per annum per vehicle. On subsequent occasions within the same 12 month period, service will be provide, but the cost of fuel shall be your responsibility. (In the event that your vehicle is immobilized due to run out of electric, towing service will be provided, but the cost of towing shall be your responsibility.)\
- Arrangement of replacement vehicle (car rental), in the event that your vehicle is towed away from the breakdown location. You shall be responsible for any costs incurred from the arrangement of replacement vehicle.
- When the customer is travelling more than 100km away from their home or usual place of residence and the vehicle is recovered from the breakdown to the nearest Nissan Authorized Dealer, and the vehicle cannot be fixed within 24 hour. The customer can choose for the alternative following benefits:-
a) Up to 2 night’s accommodation for 2 passengers, with a maximum budget of THB 1,000 per person per night. Please note that coverage is for room tariff’s only and that any additional expenses such as food, beverages, telephone charges, etc. are the responsibility of the customer; or
b) Car rental up to 2 days with a maximum budget of THB 1,000 per day (except Nissan Service Activated Roadside Assistance program)
*Any costs or expenses not covered by the program as mention above shall be responsible by the member.
Emergency Medical Assistance* (In the event of an accident)
You will entitle for the emergency medical assistance whenever you travel 150km away from your place of residence, not exceeding 90 days per trip within Thailand. The program includes following benefits:
- 24hr. Telephone Medical Advice.
- Medical Service Provider Referral.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation from hospital to the nearest suitable hospital when you are in serious medical condition. (Nissan Roadside Assistance’s Doctor retains the absolute right to decide whether the User’s medical condition is sufficiently serious to warrant emergency medical condition and right to decide the place to which the place to which the User shall be evacuated and the means or method by which such evacuation will be carried out having regard to all assessed facts and circumstance of which we are aware at the relevant time).
- Medical Repatriation after having the medical evacuation
- Return of your dependents when having the same trips.
Nissan Service Activated Roadside Assistance program detail
- The program will be provided roadside assistance to all Nissan cars which car warranty has expired or car warranty period less than 6 months.
- This program applies for periodic maintenance service/Nissan genuine parts at Nissan service center.
*The Emergency Medical Assistance is covered only geographical area of Thailand and only provides to the Vehicle’s owner and his/her dependents (dependents refer to Spouse and Dependent Children aged under 18 years) as declared to Nissan Roadside Assistance with maximum of 5 persons and travelling within the same trip.
*Medical Evacuation/Repatriation is maximum coverage of Baht 1,000,000 per event and referred to the medical assistance exclusions listed.
Roadside Assistance Exclusions:
Vehicle shall mean a 4-wheeled motor vehicle used only for personal, social, domestic or pleasure purposes and shall exclude motorcycle, public light bus, taxi, bus, truck, heavy duty vehicle and vehicle for hire or reward.
The following items, conditions, activities and their related or consequential expenses are excluded:
1) Vehicles which are more than seven (7) years old.
2) Where the Vehicle has undergone unauthorized modifications (including without limitation any replacements, removals or additions) not in conformity to the manufacturer’s specifications or the Vehicle has been modified for racing, trials, or rallying or any accident or any claim for Service has arisen in respect of such races, trials, rallies or participation in such activities.
3) Where the Vehicle is carrying more passengers or towing a greater weight than that for which it was designed as stated in the manufacturers specifications or arising from or connection with the improper, unauthorized, reckless or negligent operation of the Vehicle or misuse of the Vehicle.
4) Loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequence of war, invasion, Act of God (e.g. flood, earthquake), Act of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the foregoing or not) beyond the control of the User or the person operating or having control of the Vehicle at the time of the accident.
5) Provision of Services outside the geographical limits.
6) Any person drives the Vehicle who does not hold a valid license issued by a competent authority.
7) Mechanical breakdown due to lack of oil or water. In such cases, assistance will still be provided but the User will have to bear fully expenses and costs personally.
8) The Vehicle is in an unroadworthy condition at the commencement of the journey or the Vehicle has not been regularly serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or the Vehicle has not been serviced within twelve (12) months from the last maintenance service.
9) Nissan Roadside Assistance shall not be held responsible for any damage to or theft of objects and accessories which are left in or outside the Vehicle.
10) Nissan Roadside Assistance shall not be responsible for any costs in respect of any breakdowns resulting from or connected with the Vehicle manufacturer’s recall.
11) Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost of any breakdowns resulting from unauthorized repairs or from faulty workmanship performed by a dealership or service station or garage or any mechanic fourteen (14) days prior to the breakdown or failure by the dealership or service station or garage or mechanic to rectify an ongoing fault.
12) Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost of any breakdowns caused by the fitting of accessories to the Vehicle which are not genuine or are not from the original manufacturer or which are not approved by the manufacturer.
13) Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for providing roadside assistance service of a vehicle in the absence of the User.
Emergency Medical Assistance Exclusions:
The following treatment, items, conditions, activities and their related or consequential expenses are excluded unless Nissan Roadside Assistance has given its prior written approval.
1) Any expense incurred as a result of a Pre-existing Condition.
2) More than one emergency evacuation and/or repatriation for any single medical condition of a User during the term of the insurance policy, subject to a maximum of one year.
3) Any cost or expense not expressly covered by the program and not approved in advance and in writing by Nissan Roadside Assistance and/or not arranged by Nissan Roadside Assistance. This exception shall not apply to Emergency Medical Evacuation from remote or primitive areas when Nissan Roadside Assistance cannot be contacted in advance and delay might reasonably be expected in loss or life or harm to the User.
4) Any event occurring when the User is within one hundred and fifty (150) km from the Place of Residence.
5) Any expense for Users who are travelling more than one hundred and fifty (150) km from the Place of Residence contrary to the advice of a medical practitioner, or for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment or for rest and recuperation following any prior accident, illness or Pre-existing Condition.
6) Any expense for medical evacuation or repatriation if the User is not suffering from a Serious Medical Condition, and/or in the opinion of Nissan Roadside Assistance physician, the User can be adequately treated locally, or treatment can be reasonably delayed until the User returns to his/her Place of Residence.
7) Any expense for medical evacuation or repatriation where the user, in the opinion of Nissan Roadside Assistance physician, can travel as an ordinary passenger without a medical escort.
8) Any treatment or expense related to childbirth, miscarriage or pregnancy. This exception shall not apply to any abnormal pregnancy or vital complication of pregnancy which endangers the life of the mother and/or unborn child during the first twenty-four (24) weeks of pregnancy.
9) Any expense related to accident or injury occurring while the User is engaged in caving, mountaineering or rock climbing necessitating the use of guides or ropes, potholing, skydiving, parachuting, bungee-jumping, ballooning, hang gliding, deep sea diving utilizing hard helmet with air hose attachments, martial arts, rallying, racing of any kind other than on foot, and any organized sports undertaken on a professional or sponsored basis.
10) Any expense incurred for emotional, mental or psychiatric illness.
11) Any expense incurred as a result of a self-inflicted injury, suicide, drug addiction or abuse, alcohol abuse, sexually transmitted diseases.
12) Any expense incurred as a result of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or any AIDS related condition or disease.
13) Any expense related to the User engaging in any form of aerial flight except as a passenger on a schedule airline flight or licensed charter aircraft over an established route.
14) Any expense related to the User engaging in the commission of, or the attempt to commit, an unlawful act.
15) Any expense related to treatment performed or ordered by a non-registered practitioner not in accordance with the the standard medical practice as defined in the country of treatment.
16) Any expense incurred as a result of the User engaging in active service in the armed forces or police of any nation active participation in war (whether declared or not), invasion, Act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, riot, revolution or insurrection.
17) Any expense which is a direct result of nuclear reaction or radiation.
18) Any expense incurred for or as a result of any activity required from or on a slip or oil-rig platform, or at a similar off-shor location.
19) Any expense in respect of the User more than seventy (70) years old at the date of intervention.
20) Any expense, regardless of any contributory cause(s), involving the use of release or the threat thereof of any nuclear weapon or device or chemical or biological agent, including but not limited to expenses in any way caused or contributed to by an Act of Terrorism or war.
- “Act of Terrorism” refers to an act, including but not limited to the use of force or violence and/ or threat thereof, of any person or group(s) of persons, whether acting alone or on behalf of or in connection with any organization(s) or government(s), committed for political, religious, ideological or ethnic purposes or reasons including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public, or any section of the public, in fear.
- “Place of Residence” refers to the User’s permanent place of residence in Thailand.
- “Pre-existing Condition” refers to any medical condition in respect of which the User has been hospitalized during the 12-month period immediately prior to the first day the User is included in Nissan Roadside Assistance program or any medical condition that has been diagnosed or treated by a medical practitioner including prescribed drugs within the 6-month period immediately prior to the first day the User is included in Nissan Roadside Assistance program.
- “Serious Medical Condition” refers to a condition which in the option of Nissan Roadside Assistance constitutes a serious medical emergency requiring urgent remedial treatment to avoid death or serious impairment of the User’s immediate or long-term health prospects. The seriousness of the medical condition will be judged within the context of the User’s geographical location, the nature of the medical emergency and the local availability of appropriate medical care or facilities.
Our Commitment to you
Our commitment is to provide you with quality service for the life of your vehicle. We are sure that you will enjoy the experience of driving a Nissan vehicle, but if you ever encounter a problem and need our help, then one phone call is all it takes to organize fast and professional help.