New Nissan GT-R T-Spec, KICKS e-POWER Sky Edition bring buzz to Nissan booth, 38th Thailand International Motor Expo
Five Nissan special edition ‘Innovation for Excitement’ vehicles take centre stage, with exclusive promotions to make it easy to own a new Nissan car
Bangkok, Thailand (30 November 2021) – Nissan Thailand brings a full vehicle line up packed with 'Innovation for Excitement' to the 38th Thailand International Motor Expo, to perfectly align with the 'TIME to ENJOY' event theme. This year Nissan presents several special edition vehicles, such as the Nissan GT-R T-Spec and Nissan KICKS e-POWER Sky Edition, to showcase a complete electric ecosystem to customers. With special promotions for all Nissan vehicles available at the event, and Nissan Dealers nationwide.
Nissan also proudly highlights its latest editions of Almera in a new Night Blue color, new Terra with Midnight package, and new Navara with Extremer-X package. The buzz around this year’s Motor Expo is heightened by a unique collaboration with ‘SMILEYHOUND’ to celebrates the 10th anniversary of Nissan Almera in Thailand, creating a special edition set especially for customers who buy Nissan Almera from December 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 (limited to 1,000 sets) *.
Mr. Isao Sekiguchi, President of Nissan Thailand, shared that with more Thai people receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, this allows the government to carefully ease restrictions. Accordingly, Thailand's reopening and resumption of business activities supports the automobile industry, leading to the important 38th Thailand International Motor Expo 2021.
“I’m honored to bring together Nissan Thailand’s rich 70-year automotive heritage, with a showcase of our newest Nissan vehicles and most advanced innovations, to excite our Thai fans and ensure this show is definitely a ‘TIME to ENJOY!’. Nissan’s 2021 booth embodies the theme of ‘Innovation for Excitement,’ aligned with our company’s global purpose to ‘drive innovation to enrich people’s lives.’ This means we focus on creating innovations and technologies that make lives easier, safer, greener, more exciting and special. We’d love to bring this to the lives of every one of our valued Thai customers.”
Show attendees are welcome to enjoy unique driving experiences behind the wheel of the latest Nissan models at the Motor Expo 2021 by booking an exciting road test drive at the event. And view the full EV ecosystem, and benefits that Nissan LEAF’s Vehicle to Home technology gives to owners like reducing daily energy consumption and household electricity bills, all under one roof, alongside other highlights:
- The GT-R T-spec limited edition makes its first official appearance for Thai customers at the event. The limited edition, new 2021 GT-R T-spec comes with a range of upgraded features with the 'T-spec' edition reflecting the GT-R's philosophy inspired by the words 'Trend' and 'Traction'. The interior of the new 2021 GT-R T-spec is exclusively outfitted in ‘Mori Green’, featuring Alcantara-made center console, gold front and rear T-spec badges as well as gold patterns on the kicking plates.
- The Nissan brand would like to thank Thai customers as all GT-Rs in Thailand, including the GT-R T-Spec, are now fully reserved.
- The KICKS e-POWER 'Sky Edition', is a limited version under the theme of ‘Fabulous Forward.’ Known for its powerful performance, excellent fuel economy, and electric car-like driving experience, the new version is inspired by the blue sky and clouds and features an impressive accessory package adding sports accents to stand out on the streets, including front, rear and side under protectors in black, a roof spoiler in white, 17-inch Black Alloy wheels, and ‘SKY EDITION’ branding. The interior boasts a Sport pedal, and ‘SKY EDITION’ carpet.
- Nissan Almera, the ultimate intelligent sedan that delivers great acceleration and fuel efficiency, launches with a new ‘Night Blue’ body color for the VL CVT model (limited volume). To celebrate Almera's 10th anniversary, Nissan also proudly launches a 'Nissan x SMILEYHOUND' special collaboration. SMILEYHOUND is famous for its trendy streetwear style, and creative identity that are all a perfect to celebrate Nissan Almera. For its first collaborative project the Nissan x SMILEYHOUND exclusive collection premium gift set includes a T-shirt, blanket pillow, fabric face mask, and storage box for customers who buy Nissan Almera from December 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 (limited to 1,000 sets).
- Customers who are interested in electric vehicles and electric ecosystems, must visit the ‘Nissan Energy Share’ display with ‘Vehicle to Home (V2H)’ technology information at the Nissan booth. In addition to using an electric vehicle to travel, this EV can share electricity to power homes as well. Currently Nissan LEAF is the only 100% electric vehicle in Thailand able to offer consumers V2H technology to share and store electricity to power homes. This complete ecosystem can help reduce daily energy consumption, reduce household electricity bills and significantly reduce the electricity cost of using an EV.
- The new Terra is renowned as a family-friendly SUV car with the best-in-class entertainment system and 360° safety shield technologies. Its recent Thailand launch received positive feedback and customer reviews for its engine, suspension, attractive design, and smooth ride in any condition. The new Nissan Terra introduces its ‘Midnight’ package for the first time at the Motor Expo 2021 adding a sporty look alongside its premium option. The sporty concept highlights glossy black accessories including front V-shaped grille and molding, fog lamp finisher, fender garnish, hood logo TERRA, and back door garnishes. The ‘Midnight’ package comes with an exclusive price of 9,990 THB, from the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) at 11,290 THB.
- The tough, rugged pickup truck new Nissan Navara features a 2.3-liter twin-turbo diesel engine that can boast up to 190 horsepower, 450 Nm of torque, infotainment system, and outstanding advanced safety and driving technologies. Motor Expo 2021 The new Navara at the comes with two options:
- The Extremer-X package for PRO-2X and PRO-4X models comprises of lava orange hood logo NAVARA and rear tailgate logo NAVARA, nudge bar, C-type bed liner, roller lid, décor door trim finisher, and dual floor carpet for the special price of 55,500 THB down from the normal MSRP at 60,280 THB.
- The Extremer-X package for DC Calibre and KC Calibre models includes black molding hood top and interlock outer grille, nudge bar, décor door trim finisher for the special price of 28,500 THB down from the normal MSRP of 31,890 THB.
Additionally, all customers can take advantage of other promotional offers for example: 90-days of free driving, free NISSAN PREMIUM WARRANTY, free first class insurance 'Nissan Premium Protection' one-year, free labor for five years or 100,000 km / 70,000 km (on selected models) * , as well as Nissan’s Customer Loyalty Program.
For more information about special campaigns, visit https://en.nissan.co.th/offers.html or experience Nissan cars and pickups at the 38th Thailand International Motor Expo 2021 Nissan Booth, running from 1 to 12 December 2021.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information about Nissan’s products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit
nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
For more information, please contact:
Nissan Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd. – Communications Department
Tel +66 (0) 2339 3400 Ext. 4113-4114 / www.nissan.co.th