Fall in love: Nissan launches exceptional Kicks e-POWER offer*
‘Drive to thrill or return in 30 days,’ never-seen-before campaign launches exclusively at Bangkok International Motor Show
BANGKOK, Thailand (March 25, 2021) – For the first-time-ever Nissan Thailand gives Thai consumers the chance to drive the KICKS e-POWER for 30-days and have the option to return it*, as a sign of the brand’s total confidence in award-winning e-POWER technology. Offered exclusively at the 42nd Motor Show from March 24 to April 4, 2021, the deal is designed to give customers full assurance to find out why Japan's 2021 'Technology of the Year' e-POWER is so easy to fall in love with.
The deal that covers V, VL and VL Premiere Edition Kicks e-POWER, is comprehensively supported by a special price, superior interest rate of 0.69%, free 1-year Nissan Premium Protection first-class insurance, free warranty for the e-POWER system for 5 years / 100,000 kilometers and free 10-year unlimited mileage lithium-ion battery warranty.
“Nissan is so confident in award-winning e-POWER, the best-in-class acceleration and cool design of the Kicks e-POWER, that we created this exceptional promotion. As e-POWER is a new technology, it gives customers full confidence to try it, because we know they will not just like it - but love it,” says Adisai Sirisinha, Vice President of Marketing, Nissan Thailand. “It’s fast, stylish, safe and gives an EV driving experience without having to charge externally – and it can be all yours with this once in a lifetime deal, only at the Bangkok International Motor Show 2021. Nissan is a challenger and we will continue to innovate to best suit Thai consumers and this is a great example of that.”
 whichever comes first
With the exclusive promotion, those interested in Nissan Kicks e-POWER simply need to visit the Nissan booth at the 42nd Bangkok International Motor Show 2021, and make their booking. They then have 30 days to drive, test and enjoy the car as their own. And if they aren’t fully satisfied with their award-winning vehicle, they are able to return it in 30-days*
Customers can choose from the newest Kicks’ colors ‘Sunlight Yellow’ and ‘Night Blue’, as well as the two-tone exterior, interior and stylish package featuring an ambient lighting system perfect to appeal to urban, stylish lifestyles.
Take advantage of the new exciting offer ‘Drive to thrill, or return in 30 days** before anyone else today!
For more information, contact the Nissan Call Center on 02 401 9600, or visit the Nissan in Thailand booth at the 42nd Bangkok International Motor Show 2021.
- Car models are as designated by the company.
- Customers are required to reserve the All-New Nissan Kicks e-Power for the V & VL & VL premiere Edition at the 42nd Motor Show between March 23 and April 4, 2021.
- Only through Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Company Limited for a payment of at least 25% for a period of not more than 48 months (no cash purchase) on top of current campaign.
- For Private customers only (not for Nissan dealers, employees, fleet and etc.) who booked at the the 42nd Motor Show between March 23 and April 4, 2021only.
- You can complete the delivery of the car at the dealer who participated in the project by 30 April 2021
- Minimum mileage of 500Km & maximum mileage 3,000Km.
- The car must not be used for commercial purposes and/or loading
- At the end of 25 days from the date of signing the document to receive the car with an appointment for the date and time to check the condition and return the car by making an appointment at least 3 days in advance and customers must bring the vehicle to check the condition not more than 10 days from the date of notification to the Call Center at 02 401 9600.
- The company reserves the right to change project conditions without prior notice.
For more information about Nissan’s products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.