For all Nissan car customers who receive tire replacement service at Nissan Service Center from 1 March 2021 onwards. We offer the Tire Price Guarantee Program. If after receiving the service within 5 days, you found that the price of tires elsewhere is cheaper than the price of the tires you bought from our Nissan service center, you can request a refund of the difference in tire price.
Tire Price Guarantee Program Terms and Conditions.
- Tire brand must be the same.
- Tire model and size must be the same.
- The comparison tire must not be more or less than 3 months different and the age of the tires must not be more than 12 months old.
- The comparison shop must be within 50 kilometers from a Nissan Service Center and must be a commercially registered shop or tire manufacturer.
- The comparison price must be the retail price of tires per unit (price before VAT 7%), which exclude labor costs, promotional items, other special discounts or membership prices.
- 6. A request for a refund of the price difference must be made within 5 working days from the date of tire replacement at the Nissan Service Center, based on the date on the receipt / tax invoice issued by the Nissan Service Center.
- All 6 conditions mentioned above must be met in order to request for a refund of the price difference.
However, it is limited to the participating tires in the Tire Price Guarantee Program only.
For more information, please contact your nearest Nissan Service Center or contact the Nissan Call Center at 02-401- 9600.
- Applicable for participating service centers only.
- Nissan’s terms and conditions may apply.