About Nissan Motor (Thailand)
Nissan was established in Thailand since 1952, by launching various car models to fulfill entire customer segments, with “Innovation that Excites” policy that enhance highest customers’ satisfaction from our Nissan and enlarge social participation throughout our Corporate Social Responsibility.
Currently, Nissan Thailand consists of 5 affiliates including 2 main production sites, which assembles 7 models covering X-TRAIL, TEANA, SYLPHY, PULSAR, NAVARA, MARCH, ALMERA for oversea and domestic markets, plus over 200 showrooms and 80 body & paints service centers, where provide professional Nissan sales and services to nationwide customers.
Nissan’s affiliates in Thailand are following
1. Nissan Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (NMT) Manufacturing, distribution and export to worldwide market.
2. Nissan Motor Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. (NMAP) is a regional headquarter of Nissan in Asia Pacific. NMAP provides support regarding strategic planning in the region.
R&D Center main R&D hub for ASEAN to design, development and evaluation test in region.
3.Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (NLTH) fully operates hire purchase and insurance business to support Nissan’s customer and commercial partner nationwide.
4. Nissan Power Train Co., Ltd. (NPT) produces and supplies Nissan Power Train for domestic and regional manufacturers.
5. SNN Tools & Die Co., Ltd. (SNN) produces automotive Tools, Dies, Jig, Fixtures to support automotive assembly manufacturers over 16 countries.
· Sales & Marketing Function: 15th floor, Nantawan Building (BTS: Ratchadamri)
· Support & Production Function: Bangna-Trad Road k.m. 21, 22 and 32
· R&D Center (Nissan Motor Asia Pacific): Bangna-Trad Road k.m. 22
· Nissan Leasing: 1st floor, Nantawan Building (BTS:Ratchadamri)
· Nissan Power Train: Bangna-Trad Road k.m.21
· SNN Tools & Die: Bangna-Trad Road k.m. 32